I have listed below some of the issues and topics that have been discussed at various events of The Business Exposure Group.
They all attracted considerable comment and the discussions around the table resulted in a wide range of advice being offered from the participating guests.
The result being a wide range of advice from different viewpoints and great value taken from the discussion by many of the participants.
– Securing business with competing customers, without prejudicing the relationships
– Ensuring bigger customers are handled appropriately
– The need to revitalise staff meetings
– Techniques for getting access to decision makers
– Maximising the opportunities of Trade Exhibitions
– Overcoming the issues of good delegation
– The use of referrals and testimonials to secure new business
– The relevance of a mobile app to engage with your customers
– Marketing away from your immediate locality
If you would like to be invited to one of the Business Exposure Group discussion at venues across Yorkshire and in Manchester, please contact us.
Our details are on the contact page on this site and also on the website which is to be found at http://www.business-exposure-group.co.uk