Last month’s Business Exposure Group meetings around the region were excellent and again generated some quality suggestions.
With 9 groups now operating across Manchester and Yorkshire, the main issues across several discussion groups included: –
– Is there a need for a business plan, particularly during a recession?
– Is social media a scary problem or a great business opportunity
– Whether to rely on freelancers or employ full time staff
– Techniques to control sales staff and make them accountable
– Methods used to get your business message out to a new market
– The value of purchasing a competitor in distress, purely to use it’s strong brand
– How to let go and have the confidence to allow your business to flourish
The high value of the group advice was commented on by the majority of the members.
Are you a Business owner or Director around Manchester?
Please let us know by return if you would like us to reserve a place for you around the table at our next meeting in Manchester city centre on the afternoon of Monday 4th July 2011.
The numbers are limited to 15 and this groups is getting full.
Outside the Manchester area, there are groups in Leeds, Bradford, Wetherby and Sheffield. Please let us know if you would like to attend any of these events during July.
Please email email@example.com for more information.