The next meeting of the Manchester 1 Premier Business Forum is on Monday 6 June at 1.30 – 5.00pm – please ask us for details.
Please let us know if you would like to attend any of our groups in Leeds, Sheffield, Wetherby, Manchester or Bradford over the coming weeks..
Last month’s meeting was excellent with some good quality discussion and suggestions from the guests that attended.
With 9 groups now operating, the main issues across several discussion groups
– Increasing customer engagement, when your product range is limited.
– Outsourcing to increase competitiveness. The advantages and pitfalls.
– How to build a pipeline of business based on listening to the issues your customers
– How to motivate senior staff when there has been no salary increase or bonus for 2
– The value of ‘competitor knowledge’ when building a robust business
– Do I grow or do I stick? – The fear factor.
– Should the business employ more sales or more support staff, as a way of
increasing the size of the business?
The high value of the group advice was commented on by the majority of the members.
Please let us know by return if you would like us to reserve a place for you round the
table at our next meeting on the afternoon of 6 June 2011.
The numbers are limited to 15 and the groups are now getting full.
If you would like to attend, please contact Philip Drazen by email at: email@example.com