We now have 9 Business Exposure Group forums in Leeds, Wetherby, Manchester, Sheffield and Bradford.
This month’s January meeting went really well and the issues across several discussion groups included:-
- How to make your business offering in 2011 stand out.
- What techniques are we using to get past the” gatekeeper “and arrange meetings with new prospects.
- How to offer discounts running alongside normal trading terms, without down- valuing your core business.
- How to make your staff feel passionate about your customer service.
- The value/cost of a pay per click campaign.
- Business opportunities arising because of the recession and how to finance them.
The high value of the group advice was commented on by many of the members.
The dynamic within each of the groups is maturing well.
The next meeting of the Manchester Premier Business Forum will be on Tuesday 1st March at 1.30pm, at the Forsyth Centre, The Triangle. Exchange Square. Manchester.
Please let us know if you may be interested in being invited to one of our groups by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org